Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Santa Card

Hello!  I'm going to be quick today.  Time's running out and my to do list is still long!!!
This is a card that was designed by my friend Mayra for our demonstrator meeting a few weeks ago.  I love going to make cards when they've already been prepped for me.  Mayra's great at doing that.  I'm lucky to be able to stamp with her often, and she always has things prepped for me.   She's pretty awesome.  This card was made with the Color Me Christmas stamp set, the Real Red Goodie Gear Simply Created Kit, the Stampin' Chalk Marker, Silver Glimmer Paper, and the Season of Style Washi Tape by Stampin' Up!   The colors used were Crumb Cake, Island Indigo and Cherry Cobbler.

I hope this card gives you some inspiration for those last minute cards on your list.  I still have 20 cards to make!  See why I'm freaking out??  Agh!!!!  Now if I forget to blog for a day or two, you'll know why…... Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment