Thursday, December 12, 2013

Merry And Bright Christmas Card

Hello!  I am excited to share today's card with you!  I think this will be my Christmas card for this year. I thought this card up one night while putting my son to sleep and I just LOVE it! I don't know about you, but it just reminds me of Christmas!  I love the traditional red and green colors for Christmas.  I can't do pink and blue for christmas.  It's just not me.  I'm a red and green (or white and blue for snowflakes) kinda girl.  This card was made with the Festive Flurry stamp set and coordinating framelits dies, and the endless wishes photopolymer stamp set.  The colors I used are real red and gum ball green.  I added two rhinestone jewels for some extra embellishment, and I cut the slits in the greeting for the ribbon with my paper trimmer, but you could use an exacto knife or hobby blade.  Either way you do it, this card was pretty easy!

Thanks for stopping by today.   I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment