Monday, December 30, 2013

Best Friend Card

Hello!  Today's card is one I received from Nadine Weiner at convention over the summer and I've been dying to share it with you!  I love everything about the card. I love the stamps, the placement, the colors, the technique, the use of multiple mats, just everything!



Nadine used the stamp sets Tape It, Label Love, and Gorgeous Grunge.  The colors she used were Crumb Cake (card base), Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Sluch, Costal Cabana (the five new In Colors for this year-LOVE them!!!!), and Whisper White.  She also rolled up some Linen Thread in a  few circles and placed it behind the Label Love greeting.  I think this card is simple yet genius!  I love the design.  Thank you Nadine for such great inspiration!!!!
Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment