Saturday, December 28, 2013

Make A Wish Birthday Card

Hello! I finally got to stamp a little bit more with my new stuff today.  It was so fun!  I made this card for a birthday we have later on today.  It uses the new Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper and stamp set Perfect Pennants from the Occasions Catalog, and the banner punch from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  All I can say is that you're going to love all the new items!


I cased this card from a card I saw in the Stampin' Success magazine we get as demonstrators.  I simply took my banner punch, started at the top and punched out, and continued to punch out in a straight line the same punch from the top of the paper to the bottom of the paper, overlapping the punch to keep cutting out.  I'm not sure if that makes sense, but just start at the top of your paper, and punch once, then where you left off, place your punch in the exact same line, then punch again and again to make a track or hole or line.  It would be much easier to make a video and show you, but I didn't have that much time today.  So that will be my goal for next week.  I'll try to shoot a video and post it, but I've never made one before, let alone posted it on a blog, so we'll see how it goes!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll see you tomorrow, with more new goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment