Friday, December 27, 2013

Occasions Catalog Sneak Peak!

Hello!  I'm back with a card made with supplies from the new Occasions catalog by Stampin' Up!  The items in this catalog will be available starting on January 3, 2014.  I'm excited about a lot of them.  I used new paper from the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack, the new Banner punch, the new Gold Sequin Trim, and a stamp from the new set Starburst Sayings!  I had so much fun playing with my new stuff, but haven't even touched the surface of all the new things I got.  I'll be showing lots more in the next few months!

The awesome thing about the Starburst Sayings stamp set is that it has matching framelits!  I'm really excited!  I just haven't ordered them yet.  Can you imagine how much time it would take to cut one of those out by hand?  I can't, that's why I didn't!  I used a circle punch instead!  The colors used on this card are Pool Party, Costal Cabana, Real Red, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake, and the gold trim.  I 'frayed' the edges of the patterned paper with my fingernail.  I hope you enjoyed a little sneak peak, and I'll be back tomorrow with more sneak peak projects for you!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment