Monday, December 9, 2013

Greeting Card Kids Christmas Card

Hello!  Today I want to share some mini Christmas Cards I made.  I love little cards.  Miniature things are so fun in my opinion!  These little cards are made with a small strip of paper from the Season of Style Designer Series Paper and a retired set called Greeting Card Kids.  I love old vintage holiday stuff like cards and decorations, so when I saw this set, it reminded me of vintage holiday stuff and knew I had to get it.  I just love it.  I stamped the Christmas girl on Whisper White card stock, colored her in with my Stampin' Write Markers, cut the top like a tag, mounted it on a piece of Baked Brown Sugar card stock, and then stapled a piece of Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon to the top of the tag and popped it on my mini card.  Pretty quick and easy!
                         Cherry Cobbler Card
             
                        Gumball Green Card
I hope this inspires you to make some simple cards for your friends and family this year.  Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll see you tomorrow!  (I might be showing off a banner I made for my husband's birthday that was today, so be sure to check back!)

No comments:

Post a Comment