Friday, December 20, 2013

Winter Frost Snowflake Card

Hello!  I'm not feeling very well today, so when I say this post will be short, I really mean it!

This card was designed by my friend Carrie Nelson for us at our demonstrator meeting last month.  The card uses the Winter Frost Designer Series Paper, the 1/8'' silver ribbon and the Festive Flurry Stamp set and matching framelits from Stampin' Up!'s holiday catalog.  That's about it for the card.



This second card was made by my friend Jamie Garrett.  She also used the Winter Frost DSP, the Festive Flurry Stamp set and framelits, stretchy ribbon in Costal Cabana, and the Frosted Finishes Embellishments from the holiday catalog.
Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll be back tomorrow!  I still have quite a few things to share before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment