Sunday, December 8, 2013

Makin' a list, checking it twice...

Hello! Today I want to share a gift made for me by my friend Mayra.  She always comes up with cute and clever little gifts, and I love being the recipient of them.  She made a little list pad for making notes to Santa, a list of people to send Christmas cards to, things to do before Christmas, shopping list, gift list, or whatever.  I think it's really fun for this season.  I love the real looking Santa on the front, and the matching greeting that says "He's making a list and checking it twice....  It gets me just as excited for Christmas as when I was a little kid.


She found the note pads at a local office supply store, had her husband cut the pads in half, and then covered it with Cherry Cobbler Designer Series Paper and then put it in a card stock cover.  As you can see in the first picture, she even made a matching pen by rolling up some of the Cherry Cobbler Designer Series Paper inside the well of the pen.  Just a fun way to turn something ordinary into something special and fun for the holidays!  Thanks to Mayra for the fun gift and for the idea!  I hope she's inspired you to craft up something fun for some of the people on your list this year!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment