Sunday, December 15, 2013

Merry Christmas Punch Card

Hello!  Today's card is a fun card to share because I am always talking about how I save everything, and I even save small scraps of card stock for things like punches.  This card was made by using all my left over real red and old olive scraps with punches from the itty bitty punch pack by Stampin' Up!  I made this card last year and fell in love with it because it was so simple and inexpensive to make, and I had a lot of card stock scraps left over again this year, so I made it again.  My card last year varied slightly in that I used a piece of soft suede card stock for the card base, but I couldn't remember what color I had used last year when I went to make this card again this year, so I made it with old olive.  I'll take a picture of last year's card later on this week and show you that one too.  But until then, here's the card:


The greeting is a stamp from the November Paper Pumpkin kit.  If you haven't signed up for Paper Pumpkin, you really should! It's only $19.95 per month, and it's so fun to get a box in the mail with everything you need to make cards or a little craft.  I love it!
Anyway, thanks for stopping by today, and I'll be back tomorrow!  I still have quite a few more Christmas projects to share with you!  After Christmas I'll start showing stuff from Stampin' Up!'s occasions catalog that will start on January 2.  I'm excited to show some of those projects. I love tons of stuff from the new catalog!  (But I can't show you yet! We haven't had Christmas yet!)  I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment