Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Garden Pail

Hello!  Today's project isn't really a stamping project, but it's something I hand crafted for my mother-in-law's birthday this past weekend.  I've had the idea in my head for a few weeks, and I can't  even remember where I saw the idea, although the picture that I saw is in my head clear as a bell.  Weird.  Anyway, I used a garden bucket I've had lying around the house for a few years now that I've never used, and I spray painted it with a nice light brown/tan color, and then I cut a vinyl W with my Mom's cricut cutter, potted some flowers I bought at Lowe's on Saturday, and I was done!  I gave my mother-in-law this and a nice garden flag and flag stand.  She's really into gardening, and I thought these would go great in her garden.  :)


Thanks for stopping by today, and come by tomorrow for another Christmas stamping project. I'll see you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment