Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Card Folder

Hello.  Today's project is something I've made and used over and over again because it's so great.  It's a card holder for Christmas cards.  I saw this idea a few years ago from a demonstration shown at Stampin' Up!'s convention and have made several versions of this since.  This is a pretty easy project to make. It's made from one sheet of card stock with a few cuts and scores. I then placed 6 matching Christmas cards inside with envelopes to give as a gift.    I don't have the measurements with me right now, but when I find them, I will be sure to post them so you can make one too.  People love getting hand made cards to give to friends, especially if all the work is already done for them!
The colors I used for this folder are Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzaz and Whisper White.  The stamp set is now retired and I've forgotten the name, but you can use any stamp set that you have at home.  I'm constantly using whatever's my favorite at the moment, so that changes rather frequently.  I may just have to make one of these with a birthday stamp set coming out in the Occasions catalog on January 3. I'm getting an idea right now….  Check back for that next month!  Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment