Friday, December 6, 2013

DIY Christmas Post-It Note Holder

Hello and Happy St. Nicholas Day!  I hope you left your shoes out last night and woke up with them filled with an orange and some nuts or little treats.  I know we did here! :)  I love the Christmas Season!

Today I want to share a project designed by my friend Carrie Nelson.  I don't know anyone who doesn't use Post-Its, so this project makes a great gift for just about anyone!  The holder is just barely bigger than the Post-Its, so it measures 7'' x 3 1/2''.  Carrie cut a slit in the top part to hold a little mini pencil, and then I decorated the top with paper from the Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack, Cherry Cobbler Seam Biding Ribbon, and a stocking from the Color Me Christmas Stamp set.  Thanks for the cute idea Carrie!


That's how easy this project was!  I hope this gives you some ideas for little gifts this Christmas Season.  All of these items can be purchased through my online store here.  Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment