Sunday, December 22, 2013

Snowflake Card


Hello!  I hope you're not tired of Christmas cards!  I have one more to show you today.  This card was designed by my friend Carrie for our demonstrator meeting last month, but when I made my card, I changed it up slightly.  I love this card and the color scheme.  It's not one I would have ever thought of, but I like it!  The card was easy to make too!  I just put two strips of paper on the top and bottom part of the card, using none other than my favorite paper, Season of Style Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up, wrapped some costal cabana ribbon around the top part of the card, and stamped a snowflake with the Festive Flurry Stamp set, cut it out with the matching framelits, added a rhinestone jewel to the center, popped it on my card with some Stampin' Dimensionals, and then added my greeting, and I was done!  This would be a great card to make if you're still rushing to get those last few cards on your list made like me!  It was quick and easy, and it doesn't take a lot of supplies!

By the way, the snowflake is stamped in Costal Cabana, but the greeting is stamped in Island Indigo.  I thought it would stand out a little more if the greeting was darker than the snowflake and ribbon.  :)  Hope you enjoyed today's card.  Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment