Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Winter Frost File Folder Card

Hello!  The other day I showed a file folder card designed by my friend Jamie Garrett, and today I want to show the other card she designed.  We made these cards at a meeting for demonstrators a few weekends ago.  I was so happy to walk away with some fun new cards and projects I had made.  Thank you to Mayra, Carrie and Jamie for all the new samples and projects!

The designer series paper used on this card is Winter Frost, and we stamped and die cut a snow flake from the Festive Flurry set from Stampin' Up!'s holiday catalog.  The file folder card is easily made with the new Envelope Punch Board from Stampin' Up!  You should check it out.  It's quite the craze these days because it's so versatile.  You can make 62 different sized envelopes out of almost any kind of paper, and you can also make cards and other things!  Definitely worth the $19.95!

Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment