Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sale-A-Bration Peek and A Birthday Card!

Hello!  Yesterday was my sister in law's birthday, so of course I needed to make a card!  I took an idea I used on a card I featured a few days ago, and did something similar.  I used the banner punch I earned from the Sale-A-Bration pre-order available to demonstrators, and used the paper from Sale-A-Bration as well.  I just took my banner punch, and turned my paper a different direction than I did the other day and made several punches in a straight line to lengthen the banner.  Then I laid the paper flat on the Summer Starfruit card base and stamped Happy Birthday in the window.  After that, I adhered my patterned paper to the card base, punched a flower out with the itty bitty punch pack, added a pearl to it, stuck that on my card, and then tied some string around the card and was done! I needed the card to be quick because I still had to maker her banner and do a little baking!


 I hope she liked her card.  This pattern seems very much her style and color scheme, though it is a bit too loud for me.  Anyway, thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment