Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Gingham Garden Birthday and Thank You cards

Hello!  Don't forget to head over to my online store to check out the new weekly deals revealed today!

For today's post, I wanted to share with you some cards I made using Stampin' Up!'s Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper and stamps from the hostess set Simply Sketched.  I made these with a coordinating box (You can see other samples of the box and matching cards here and here) that would make a great gift for someone.

Here are the three cards, slightly different but with the same supplies and layout:



The supplies I used for this card were the modern label punch, the scallop edge border punch (only on the last card, shown directly above), the Simply Sketched hostess stamp set, Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper, and rhinestone basic jewels.  The colors I used are Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, and Pear Pizazz.  That's it!  Easy!  Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment