Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Tags 4 You Halloween Card

Hello!  Happy October!  I wanted to share a festive card for today's post.  I'm excited for fall and all the fun things associated with it, including Halloween!  I have some fun projects to share with you this month!  One of them is this card, which I received at convention this summer.  I'm not sure who made it, because there's no name on the back, but I love it.  It's simple but gets me excited for halloween!  This card uses the Tags 4 You and matching Label Bracket punch, the Witches' Brew Designer Series paper and some basic gray stitched ribbon.  The colors in this card are basic black, basic gray, very vanilla, pumpkin pie and summer starfruit.  Told you it was a simple card!  But I love simple.  


Happy October, and I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment