Thursday, October 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Banner

Check out Stampin' Up!'s blog every Thursday in October for "Thank you Thursdays", where Stampin' Up! will post discounted products for one day only, (while supplies last).  View the blog at http://stampinup.com/home/get-inspired, and when you purchase items, be sure to select me as your demonstrator, or shop directly from my online store at www.williamsali.stampinup.net.  Thanks!

And now for the part you came here for....

Good morning! Today is my Aunt's birthday, and while I had many good intentions to make her a birthday banner, it never happened, so instead, I'm posting a birthday banner I made in honor of my Aunt's special day.  I made this banner a few weeks ago for a friend who was coming from out of town, and never had a chance to post it earlier.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I used the birthday basics designer series paper pack and the create a cupcake punch from Stampin' Up!  Let me know what you think!  I liked it, and as always, I didn't want to give it away, but was happy to be giving my friend something I was so proud of.









Enjoy, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment