Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you all have a happy Halloween today!  I have a fun little project to share with you today.  I made up some little Hershey Kiss tents for some Moms for a little music group I take my son to, and for the office staff for my dentist appointment today.  I had so much fun making these and couldn't wait to pass them out!  I was so happy with how they turned out, even though I simplified it because of time constraints.  I felt like these were easy, considering I'd made one once before, but I couldn't find my template, so I just whipped one up before making them.

I covered the tents with strips cut from the Witches' Brew designer series paper, and then stamped images from the Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set, punched them out with a 1" circle punch, and stuck them on with stampin' dimensionals.

 I put two strips of sticky strip, one to close the tent when I was done, and one to keep the Hershey Kisses in place.
The tent size is 3'' x 4 3/4''.  Once you've cut the tent, score it at 3/4, 2 1/8, and 3 3/8.  Then add your sticky strip to the top flap and the middle flap, add the hershey kisses, and cover the front!  Enjoy!  I hope you have a safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment