Wednesday, October 30, 2013

More Halloween Cards!

Hello!  I made some more Halloween cards late last night and wanted to share them with you before they go off to the mail.





I used Stampin' Up!'s Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper, chevron ribbon in pumpkin pie (I cut it in half to make a little more narrow to fit my cards better), the modern label punch, a 1" circle punch, dimensionals, and two retired stamp sets: Spooky Bingo Bits, and Eat, Drink and Be Scary.  I really love how these cards turned out.  They took a little more time than my 5 minute cards from the other day, but I'm pleased with the results.  I hope you like the cards and that you'll check back tomorrow!  I have one last halloween post for you, and I'm excited.  I've been busy making lots of little Halloween goodies to pass out, and I'll have the templates with measurements posted too, so don't miss tomorrow's post!  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment