Monday, October 14, 2013

Patio Party Card Box and Cards

Hello!  I made a card box a while back that held a few matching cards, and I wanted to share a different version I came up with later on.  I showed some friends the original cards and box, and then when I showed them this box and cards, they said it gave them some more ideas for boxes and cards, because the original set made in gray and yellow was hard to draw inspiration from.  This project is made using retired Patio Party Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!, the Make a Cake stamp set, the retired set Best Dad Ever (for the Happy Birthday greeting), the modern label punch (#119849 $16.95), Apothecary Accents Framelits (#127003  $24.95), 3/8'' stitched satin ribbon in Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, and Midnight Muse, Stampin' Dimensionals, sticky strip, and the jewel basic rhinestones.








Hope this project inspires you to make something!  Enjoy, and I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment