Saturday, October 19, 2013

New-Endless Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set!

Hi!  I am excited to share with you some exciting stuff today.  First of all, I can't wait for October 22, and here's why:  Stampin' Up! We're celebrating Stampin' Up!'s 25th anniversary all year long, but on the actual date (October 25 to be exact) we thought we should pump up the party even more. So what better way than a sale on the very products that started it all: Get 25 percent off 25 stamp sets from October 22-28.  Check back on October 22 to get the scoop on the sale!

Also, don't forget, Monday is the last day to sign up with Stampin' Up! for $25.  You won't want to miss a deal like that!  It's unheard of!

And then there's the new photopolymer stamp set from Stampin' Up!  They released it this week, and I'll be ordering it very soon!  I'm excited for Christmas, and this set will be perfect for my cards, crafts, gifts, and scrapbooking.  It can be elegant, whimsical, or whatever you need it to be.  It's pretty versatile for a winter stamp set.  Take a look for yourself:

I’m excited to share our newest photopolymer set—Endless Wishes!  Item # 133455   $13.95
Every year I make my own Christmas cards and I’m always looking for stamps to help simplify my card making. I’ve always wanted to design a stamp set, and this was my first opportunity.


My intent when I began designing this set was to offer a variety of greetings that could be “built” in numerous ways. They can be stamped in so many different ways and with different colors. The possibilities are endless, which is where the name came from.

And to help make the set versatile and functional, I drew three whimsical snowflakes. For a simple card, they look great clustered with a greeting. I also really like how easy it is to stamp a snowy background on a card or gift bag.

Hope this set helps you spread a little dash of joy this coming holiday season!

How's that for exciting stuff?
I hope you're looking forward to the holidays.  I certainly am!  I'll be back with another stamped project tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment