Friday, October 4, 2013

Toil and Trouble Halloween Card

Good morning!  I'm in the mood for Halloween, so here's another halloween card.  This is another card I received while at Stampin' Up!'s convention this summer.  This card is really fun.  I like it for many reasons.  First, the bat.  The person who made this card was brilliant in making that bat!  She punched out a butterfly from black card stock, and then took a scallop circle punch and punched the edges of the wings off to transform it from a butterfly to a black bat.  How genius is that?!  I also like the 'sunburst' technique that she did with strips of paper cut diagonally-ish.  She used paper from the witches' brew designer series paper pack, paper from the modern medley paper pack, and paper from the brights designer series paper stack to make the strips.  Then she stamped the Bat/tounge/trouble stamp (which is from the Toil and Trouble stamp set), punched out the stamped image with the extra large scallop circle, matted it on a pumpkin pie circle, and that's it. 


 How neat!  I think it's easy, but I know some of you are still thinking that's way too much work.  Either way, I hope you enjoyed today's card and that you'll check back tomorrow!   See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment