Saturday, October 12, 2013

Witches' Brew Halloween treat jar

Hello!  Today's project was a little something I whipped up last night.  I am really excited for Halloween, and I wanted a cute way to display candy corn that I bought, but I needed a way to keep it safe from my sneaky little toddler.  In the past, I've just put candy on little candy plates or in bowls on my end tables, but now that I have a little boy walking and climbing around, the candy can't just sit out on a plate for his long arms to reach!  I love to reuse things like jars and containers, and a friend saved me some of her jars, so I just covered this old guacamole jar with some Stampin' Up! Witches' Brew designer series paper (#132185 $10.95), and it became a cute display for my now safe candy corn.  All I used was some small strips from the paper pack, some sticky strip (#104294 $6.95), stampin' dimensionals (#104430 $3.95), and that was it! An inexpensive and quick little treat!


Enjoy!  What little Halloween treats and gifts are you making?  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment