Sunday, October 20, 2013

Blooming with kindness stamp set

Hello!  Today's post is another card I received at Stampin' Up!'s convention this summer.  I loved so many of the cards I got from other demonstrators and still have tons to share with you over the next 9 months until the next convention.  This card was made by Corinne Burckhart, and I think it's simple but pretty, and it's a nice card for someone in need of some comfort.  It's amazing how many cards of this kind I've needed in the past two months.  It's always great to make some up to have on hand for anyone.  For this card, she used the blooming with kindness set, whisper white card stock, basic gray ink and card stock , pink pirouette ink and card stock , pear pizazz ink, melon mambo ink, the pearls basic jewels, and dazzling diamonds to add sparkle to the flower.


I love how she stamped the flower in pink pirouette and then just brushed on a few streaks of melon mambo ink over the top to add variegated color to the flower.  What a nice touch.  I think this is a beautiful card.  I hope you enjoyed today's card, and thank you to Corinne Burckhart for the beautiful card swap!

Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment