Sunday, October 13, 2013

Halloween Treat Pails

Hello! Today's post is a little treat I made for two of my friends.  I tutor a little girl in 5th grade, and for the first day of October, I wanted to give her and her mom a little something because I'm excited it's October!  I bought these cute little pails at Target a year or two ago in the dollar section and have wanted to use them for something for a while.  I filled them with little tissues I found in the dollar section last week at Target, some little fun size snickers bars covered in Stampin' Up!'s Witches' Brew designer series paper (#132185 $10.95), and some candy corn stashed in cello bag from the Pumpkin Pie Goodie Gear Simply Created Kit (#132792 $4.95) tied off with a tag stamped from the Tags 4 You stamp set (Wood 131820 $19.95  Clear 131823 $15.95) and punched out with the matching Label Bracket Punch (#132153 $15.95).







I couldn't wait for tutoring that day because I was so excited to give them their little treats!  Hope you're having fun getting excited for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment