Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Gift Bow Bigz Die and Halloween Treats

Hello!  I got to play around with Stampin' Up!'s Gift Bow Bigz L Die (#129977  $32.95), and I must say, I love it!  When I first saw it in the holiday catalog, I wasn't sold on it and honestly thought it was ugly and straight from the late 80's/early 90's, and that I was never going to use it!  But then I saw something made with it at my friend Mayra's house, and I realized it didn't have to look so dated.  I cut out some bows from various designer series paper packs from Stampin' Up! and was actually excited to use my new bows.  They can be really cute!

Note: I didn't use the extra piece that cuts out to make the center loop.  I left that off my bows because I felt it made my bows too frilly and too big for what I wanted to do with them.

As I looked at the bows, I wanted to do something with them, and here's what I did with the Halloween bow:

I made a thank you treat for my friend Sue, to give to her when I delivered an order to her.  

I have more projects to share with you using these bows, so come back tomorrow to see them!


No comments:

Post a Comment