Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set

Hello!  Today I want to share another card I received at Stampin' Up!'s convention this past summer.  This card is from demonstrator Chelsey Nauratil.  It's another simple card, which is my favorite kind!  I love the greeting stamped and then punched out with the artisan label punch, then popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  It just makes the card stunning in my opinion.  The card is made using the Regarding Dahlias stamp set, stamped in pool party on whisper white card stock and then mounted on basic gray card stock and adhered to a whisper white card base.  I love this card.  It's simple enough to recreate for any occasion-birthday, wedding, christmas, baby, retirement, thank you, thinking of you, and any other occasion or reason you would send a card.  I hope you liked the card and will come back tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment