Saturday, March 1, 2014

Starburst Sayings Take 3


Happy March to you!  I'm excited for another great month of Sale-A-Bration!  For those of you who are not familiar with Sale-A-Bration, during this sale, when you purchase $50 (before tax and shipping) worth of Stampin' Up! products, you earn an item for free from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  It's a great deal.  They have loads of fun stuff to choose from: paper, stamps, a paper punch, an embossing folder, a banner kit, a card kit, a treat bag kit, a digital designing disc, and the list goes on!  You'll have to check it out to see all the great things you can get for FREE!!!  

On to my card today:  This is a card that my friend Mayra made, and we made it at my card class on Thursday.  I loved this card when Mayra gave it to me, so I was excited to share it with my friends.

Mayra used the I Am Me Designer Series Paper for the background on her card, and popped up the Starbursts.  It's such a bright, fun card.  I absolutely love it!  Thanks Mayra!  Thanks for stopping by today, I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment