Friday, March 7, 2014

Banner Blast gone baby!


Hello!  I saw this card on one of my favorite blogs by demonstrator Heather Summers, and I knew I had to recreate it!  I just had to have this card.  It's so sweet and precious, and I know plenty of people having babies right now (like 10), so I have plenty of need for baby cards!  The stamp sets I used on these cards are Banner Blast, and Baby, We've Grown.  

Here's the girl card:

I added pearls to the shoes to make them look like the buttons on the shoes.  I thought that was a sweet touch.  

Here's the boy card:
I love these cards so much, I'm sorely tempted to make one of each and frame them, they are so cute!  Thank you Heather for the super adorable card idea!!!  Thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure you stop by-I'm posting the gift I gave my cousin for her new little boy.  I didn't want to give it away, I thought it was so cute!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment