Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hello!  Top 'o the mornin' to ya!  :)  I hope you all have a fun St. Patrick's Day.  I love holidays.  It's so fun to celebrate them.  I love doing something a little special and out of the ordinary for holidays!  It's fun to break out of the everyday and do something a little more exciting than usual.  This year I had fun making little cups of gold chocolates, peppermint patties :) and Lucky Charms for family and friends.  Here are the little 4 oz coffee/cocoa cups I decorated.



I loved making these with some St. Patrick's Day 12 x 12 paper my mom gave me a few years back, and a stamp I bought last year.

Here's my little breakfast treat for my husband and son today.  It's the only time I buy sugar cereal, so it's truly a treat!

And here's a card I made to go with my little St. Patrick's Day cups for friends:

And last but not least, here's a little cute treat my good friend Sue made for me and my family.  She's very sweet and loves to do fun things for holidays.  I love seeing what clever things she comes up with!
She covered peppermint patties with scallop circles.  Pretty cute! She's the one that gave me the idea for my little treats.  Good idea Sue!  And here's the card she made us.  I love the clover she made by folding punched hearts in half.


I even saved the card she made us last year.  It's too cute!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a fun St. Patrick's Day!  Check back tomorrow to see some of the things I worked on this past weekend.  I've got loads of things to show you!  See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment