Monday, March 10, 2014

Card Showcase

Hello!  I've decided to share a bunch of cards with you today.  I've given away a lot of cards lately, but I haven't been keeping track of which ones I've shared with you already, so bear with me if you've seen some of these already.
This card is one I received as a swap at convention last summer, from demonstrator Kandi Phillips.  I love the colors on this card, the lace doily, the chevron pattern, and the banners!  So many of my favorite things!
 This card was made by demonstrator Michelle Huff.  I love this card, because she was very creative in using a small stamp and making it work with this card!  Great job Michelle!
 This card was made by demonstrator Beth Ferguson.  I love the yellow and gray together, and I love how she used her simply scored tool to make the lines on the left side.  Such a great technique!
 This card was made by demonstrator Tonya Davidson.  I love how she made a simple yet fun card.  She made great use out of Washi Tape, and I love how she tied the tape in with stamps and a punch.  It's a great card!
 I'm not sure who made this great card, but I love the colors, the embossing technique she used, and the layout.  It's just another great card!
 This card I used last week for my Grandfather for his birthday.  I thought it was a fun card.  I love ships and anything nautical.
 This card is one that I made last year to swap with other demonstrators at convention.  I love the colors used, and thought it was a bright and cheery card!
I hope you enjoyed seeing several cards today!  I always enjoy having lots to look at.  Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment