Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Handmade Box and Matching Cards

Hello!  Today's project is one I've wanted to share with you for a while.  I made this beautiful card box for my friend Mayra for her birthday, and I absolutely loved how it came out!  I had made one last year before going to convention, but I wanted to play around with other paper styles to see if I could make one that was less 'fancy or frilly' as my customers would say.   I made the box all by myself, just figured out the dimensions in my head. And of course, I made matching cards to go inside!  I used Daffodil Delight for my box, and then Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight for the cards.  The Designer Series Paper I used was Gingham Garden, and I used the Four You Stamp set.  I also used some retired Island Indigo Satin Ribbon, and the Apothecary Accents Framelits, Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals, and Basic Jewels Rhinestones.









Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed today's post.  I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment