Monday, March 31, 2014

Burlap Wreath

Reminder: Two promotions are ending today: Get your free set of 2012-2014 In Color markers for FREE (A $14.95 value) when NEW subscribers sign up for Paper Pumpkin.  You can sign up today at www.mypaperpumpkin.com     Note:  You can now order past Paper Pumpkin kits if you are a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber. If you signed up after they featured a kit you really loved, or if you want to buy more of a kit you loved, you can!  Just call 1-800-STAMPUP  You need to call Stampin' Up! to order them, but when your purchase of past Paper Pumpkin kits reaches $50, you can choose a Sale-A-Bration item with that purchase!!!!  Thanks for choosing me as your demonstrator!  Also, Sale-A-Bration ends today as well.  Earn an item for FREE with every $50 purchase.  


Hello!  Today is my sister's birthday, and I wanted to share with you what I made for her.  I purchased the Burlap and Blooms Wreath Kit through Stampin' Up! and put it together last week.  It's so beautiful, I want to hang it on my door!  I hope she will like it, she really likes burlap.  It is such a pretty, spring-y wreath.  It will definitely get her in the mood for spring!  I love the colors and all the different types of flowers.  It truly is a gorgeous wreath!  You can order yours today in my online store here.  It's only $17.95, and it's a fun project.   It'll be no surprise to you that I want to keep it for myself, but I'm happy to give it to my sister for her birthday.  I'm excited to see if she'll like it!



Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!  I can't believe it'll be April tomorrow!  Crazy!  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment