Thursday, March 6, 2014

Banner Blast Take 2!

Hello!  I have several cards to show you over the next few days featuring the Banner Blast Stamp set and matching punch that you can get for free when you spend $50 during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration. I love this stamp set and keep seeing great cards and projects with the stamp set.  It's definitely a must have, if you can get it for free!

Here's a card that we are making at a workshop/party I am demonstrating at tonight.  I got this idea from my friend Mayra and simply changed up the colors, since I didn't have the colors she used.


 The colors I used were Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Strawberry Slush, Costal Cabana, Pumpkin Pie, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.  I tied a little Pool Party Baker's Twine around the Whisper White piece of my card and then popped up my banner pieces with a dimensional.  The greeting is from Four You, and the banners and stars are from the Banner Blast Sale-A-Bration set.

Here's the original card I made, but decided I wasn't crazy about it because the color scheme wasn't bright and birthday ish to me, but rather too baby ish, so this card didn't make it to the workshop tonight.


 Thanks for stopping by today.  Check back tomorrow for a to die for card with this same stamp set.  I fell in love with the card the moment I saw it, and I'm sure you will too!  I'll see you tomorrow!





















No comments:

Post a Comment