Monday, March 24, 2014

Catalog Premier!


Hello!  I have very exciting news for you!!!!  Stampin' Up! is hosting a live catalog premier event in 26 cities around the U.S. next month, and YOU can attend!  My city has been announced as one of the 26, and I am EXCITED!!!!!  I'm looking forward to April 28th very much.  For more information about the fun catalog premier, read about it straight from Stampin' Up!:

2014 CATALOG PREMIERE EVENT PLANNING TEAM

I am officially inviting you to attend part of our planning meeting today. 
Check out the demonstrator website for all of the details. 
Not a demonstrator? Want to come to this MAGICALLY FUN event? Contact me and I can tell you how you can join!
Just in case you couldn’t get them all written down—here’s a list of all of the cities:
Mesa, AZ
Sacramento, CA
San Francisco, CA
Seattle, WA
Vancouver, BC
Boise, ID
Calgary, AB
Denver, CO
Edmonton, AB
Salt Lake City, UT
Austin, TX
Birmingham, AL
Chicago, IL (Deer Park)
Dallas, TX (Plano)
Des Moines, IA
Houston, TX (Webster)
Kansas City, MO
Milwaukee, WI (Kenosha)
Minneapolis, MN (Eagan)

Toronto, ON (Mississauga)

San Antonio, TX
St. Louis, MO (Hazelwood)
Tulsa, OK
Albany, NY
Alexandria, VA
Ann Arbor, MI (Walled Lake)
Atlanta, GA
Baltimore, MD (Hanover)
Boston, MA (Marlborough)
Charleston, SC
Columbus, OH
Hartford, CT (Branford)
Knoxville, TN
Lexington, KY
Orlando, FL
Pittsburgh, PA (Tarentum)
Portland, OR (Happy Valley)
Raleigh, NC
Syracuse, NY



I'm really excited for this event!
Contact me if you are interested
in going as well!  Registration 
opens today!  You don't want to
miss out!!!!

www.williamsali.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment