Friday, March 14, 2014

More Mini Notepads

Hello!  I've been a busy little bee, crafting away the last few days.  I have some pictures taken, but still have more to take, but that will have to wait until after Sunday, when my to-do list significantly shrinks.  Until then, I made these little mini note pads in a flash while cleaning out my son's room/my stamp/scrapbook room on Monday.  I decided it was easier to make these note pads with the left over pieces I had from a class last year, rather than move them yet again, to make in the far off future of never!  I bought some small note pads at an office supply store and then cut some card stock to cover the top tear part, then decorated it with some designer series paper, ribbon and a small stamped image from the Starburst Sayings stamp set, and that was it!  I used the 1'' and 1 1/8'' circle punches, in case you're wondering.  The papers I used were the Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper, and retired Sale-A-Bration paper from last year.  The colors used were Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Costal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, (top note pad) Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, and Tangerine Tango (bottom).


Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment