Friday, March 21, 2014

Birthday Milk Carton


Hello!  Today's project is a paper milk carton I covered with paper from the Patio Party Designer Series Paper pack.  I love this paper, especially after I finished with this project!  I cut a lace doily out of Whisper White card stock with the Perfect Pennants Bigz die, and then some banners that I punched with the Banner punch (that you can get for FREE during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 purchase), and an S that I cut with my Timeless Type Alpahbet Jr. Sizzlets Dies, added a small heart with the Small Heart Punch, and that was it!  I love how the milk carton turned out, and as always, I didn't want to give it away, but was happy with the work when I did give it away to the girl I tutor.  The colors I used were Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Baja Breeze, Raspberry Ripple, and Primrose Petals.  






I loved this project!  Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment