Thursday, March 13, 2014

Gift Card/Money Holder

Hello!  Today I wanted to share with you a little gift card or money holder I made.  It can also fit chapstick or lip gloss too.   I made this with the Labels Framelits and some retired Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper from last year's catalog.  I punched a flower out with my blossom flower punch in coordinating card stock colors, punched out a circle for the center of the flower, and topped that circle with a button, and stamped a little "For You", punched a hole at the top and tied it closed with a ribbon and was done.  I think it turned out kinda cute.  It's cheerful anyway!



The colors I used were Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red, Summer Starfruit, and Whisper White.  I hope you enjoyed today's post.  Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment