Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Another Card Showcase


Hello!  I demonstrated at a workshop last week and put out some samples I received at convention last summer, and one of the people at the workshop asked me to share some of the cards I displayed.  Here are some 'WOW' cards I received from other demonstrators.

 This really amazing card was made with the Dress Up framelits, and the Dress Form Pop 'n Cuts.  Those are great dies from Stampin' Up! and always make 'WOW' cards!  There are so many elements to this card, and I love the little details that she added, like all the pearls, and the flower waistband.  Just such a neat card.  I almost want to frame this card!


 This card is a fun little moving card.  See the arrow next to the owl?  That tells you to turn the owl sideways to open the card.  When you do, there's a fun little punch art picture inside!  The card must have taken a few hours to make!  I'm certainly not giving this card away!

This isn't a card, but it's still neat.  It's a pop up post it note holder to decorate your desk or workspace!  It would make me smile every time I saw it if it were on my desk!  And I'd reach for a post it a little more often too!



 And last but not least, this is another 'WOW' moving card.  I wouldn't even attempt to make this card, because looking at it makes me tired!  It must have taken quite a while to figure out all the measurements for the patterned papers and card stock pieces for each little fold.  Wow.  That's all I can say.  An amazing card!


Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you got some great ideas!  I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment