Saturday, March 29, 2014

Tag A Bag Samples

Hello!  I'm back with more samples to share from the live stamping event with Stampin' Up! this past Wednesday.  These are the gift bags we created with the Tag A Bag bundle in the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Many people need gift wrap or bags last minute and don't have time to run to the store to grab something to wrap their gift in.  This bundle solves that problem!  You can make lots of different wrapping options in a snap to have on hand for days when time is short!  After I watched the live stream, I created all the samples they showed, and now I have bags and boxes on hand when I realize last minute that someone's birthday is coming and I forgot!


 I shared this idea yesterday, but here it is again for those who missed it.  This is a box we covered with the chevron bag.  We cut the bag down a little and used it as a decorative belly band for the box.  A neat idea!

 Here are some gift tags to use on cards, gift bags, or other sized boxes.  I left them blank so that I can stamp them later to match the occasion.
 I left a lot of my tags blank because I never know what I'll need the bag or box for.  This way, the bag, box, or tag is already ready for me, and I can customize the tag at a later date to fit the reason/occasion for the gift.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed today's post.  I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment