Tuesday, March 18, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Banner and Card Share

Hello!  I hope you all had a fun St. Patrick's Day!  I know I did.  We had a fun little dinner with green food and then some fun green treats afterward, and my husband planned a cute little scavenger hunt, wrote the clues on green shamrocks printed on construction paper, and then hid the clues with green treats the whole family will enjoy.  It was very cute, and our little boy loved it!  Here's a fun little banner I made with my little one yesterday afternoon.  I was excited for it and love how it looks hanging from our fireplace mantle.






 I made the banner with my left over kit from the Banner Simply Created kit from Stampin' Up!'s holiday catalog last fall, and placed a shamrock cut out on the first and last banner and spritzed over it.

This is a card that my sweet aunt sent me.  I love it!  It's a great card for St. Patrick's Day, and I love her gold letters!!!!! It was fun to get it in the mail, and it was perfectly on time-I got it today.  So fun.  Such a sweet surprise!  Thanks to my sweet aunt for remembering us today!  :)

Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment