Saturday, March 22, 2014

Baby Onesies

Hello!  Last weekend I went to a baby shower for my sister-in-law, who is having a girl.  I've always thought it would be fun to make some cute onesies with some fabric cut outs sewed on.  I cut out these little pieces with my Silhouette, and then sewed them on with my sewing machine.  After that, I added some Stampin' Up! buttons that I sewed on by hand.  I loved using some of my Flirtatious fabric by Stampin' Up!  I've always wanted to cut into it, but never did until last week.  I love it!!!!  I have a ton of fabric to play with too.  So exciting!


Then I made this card for my sister-in-law as well.  I should have used the purple fabric from the Flirtatious fabric pack, because she's not too keen on pink.  Oh well.  Next time!

I was happy that she loved the card, because I stayed up WAY too late making it, and I just love this card that I cased from Heather Summers.  It's such a sweet card.  So precious!  I still want to frame one and hang it in my stamping area….  Love this card!  I used the new Baby We've Grown stamp set, and the Banner Blast Stamp set and Banner Punch that you can get for FREE right now during Sale-A-Bration, with a $50 purchase.  Such a great deal!  Now's the best time to stock up on all things Stampin' Up!  You can place an order by contacting me, or through my online store here.  Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

www.williamsali.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment