Thursday, March 20, 2014

Another Thank You Card

Hello!  I'm not sure if you're like me, but I go through tons of thank you cards, so I'm always needing more.  I came up with this card the other day off the top of my head.  I'm not sure what my plan was in the beginning, but I will say, I'm happy with the result.  I started out with two large scraps I had left of my Eastern Elegance Desginer Series paper, and was able to make 8 full cards with those scraps.  I cut 8 pieces of 3 x 5 1/4'' strips to cover the base of my card.  Then I cut some of the lace paper doilies in half, stamped a thank you from the Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp set, and punched it out with my Decorative Label Punch, added a pearl, stuck it on my card with a Stampin' Dimensional, and I was done.  How's that for easy?!  The colors I used on this card are Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, and Whisper White.  The card with the little ribbon on it was just a small scrap of ribbon I had left over from something else, so I decided to staple it on, and then I wished I had enough ribbon for all the cards.  Oh well!


Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great day.  See you tomorrow!  I have a cute present to show you that I gave to a friend of mine.  You won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment