Friday, February 28, 2014

Starburst Sayings Take 2!

Hello!  I know you know how much I love this set, so here's another card we made at my class last night.

I loosely cased this card idea from demonstrator Cindy Schuster.  She made a tag for a gift bag that used this idea, and I adapted it into a card.  I was going for a masculine card, but Cindy put an arrow on the tag, and I didn't have any arrow stamps or a way to cut an arrow, so I needed to add something to my card.  Not sure what would go with what I already had, I punched out some stars in the Silver Glimmer paper, and all of a sudden it was too girly to be a masculine card.  But I'm working on a few more cards using this stamp set, so check back daily to see what I've come up with!
Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment