Sunday, March 23, 2014

Stamp Case Note Pads

Hello!  I've been busy here working away on several stamp projects.  Recently I've been into making note pads out of Stampin' Up!'s clear mount stamp cases.  A friend of mine gave me over a hundred of them, so I've been trying to figure out uses for them, and today's project is a note pad inside of the stamp case.  It's a great one for your purse, as the edges of the papers don't curl or bend up inside your purse.  It's protected by being in a slim case.  It's also great because sometimes my notepads will shed pieces of paper all by itself, and then I lose my notes I've written on them, but again, that's solved by the note pad being protected in the case.  This was one I made for my friend Mayra's birthday.  I used the Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper, a lace doily, some silver glimmer paper, and the banner blast stamp set and banner punch.  (Get yours for FREE now during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 purchase!)


 The inside stamps are from a past paper pumpkin kit (notes) and the lines are from a stamp set called Sent With Love.  The colors I used were Costal Cabana and the Silver Ink Pad from the Occasions Catalog.
I have lots more of these to show you, so keep checking back to see more designs of this note pad in a stamp case.  I'm loving it right now!  And I made a birthday banner too, so you'll want to come back and see that as well. Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment