Sunday, March 16, 2014

Wish Big Birthday Banner Card

Hello!  Today's card is a fun one.  It has a banner on it, and I love banners!  This card was made using the petite pennants punch from Stampin' Up!, a regular circle hole punch, and the Modern Label Punch.  The colors used were Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler, and Whisper White.  I used glue dots to hold my mini circles on the pennants, and then stuck my baker's twine on with more glue dots and then adhered my pennants to the card.  It was much easier to line them up and get them to stay.  However, you can also use the Tombo Multipurpose glue instead of glue dots.  It works just as great, if not better, and it won't show like the glue dots do.  Also, I cut a single strand to make my line that the pennants hang from.  Then I cut two more pieces of baker's twine, tied bows with them, and stuck them on the ends of my banner.  That's the easy way to make your banner, but there are other ways to do it as well.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment