Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy April!

Hello! I hope you got everything you wanted during Sale-A-Bration!  I'm always sad when it's over, because I love getting stuff for free, but the good thing is that Stampin' Up! still has great products after Sale-A-Bration is over, like this week's Weekly Deals:

7/16 Natural Trim Ribbon
7/16" NATURAL TRIM RIBBON
Price$6.95 $5.21
Blue 3/8 Inch Denim Jean Ribbon
BLUE 3/8 INCH DENIM JEAN RIBBON
Price$6.95 $5.21
Delicate Details Lace Tape
DELICATE DETAILS LACE TAPE
Price$9.95 $7.46
Fancy Flower Punch
FANCY FLOWER PUNCH
Price$16.95 $12.71
Fun Flowers Bigz L Die
FUN FLOWERS BIGZ L DIE
Price$32.95 $24.71
Mom, I Love You Ensemble -- Digital Download
MOM, I LOVE YOU ENSEMBLE - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Price$9.95 $5.97
Perfect Pennants Bigz Die
PERFECT PENNANTS BIGZ DIE
Price$32.95 $24.71
Polka Stampin' Around Builder Wheel
POLKA STAMPIN' AROUND BUILDER WHEEL
Price$4.50 $3.38


You can purchase all of these items and more in my online store here, or at www.williamsali.stampinup.net.


On to today's card.  Here's one that I absolutely love.  It uses several great stamp sets that I just love!  It uses the Kind and Cozy Stamp set, Regarding Dahlias, and Flower Shop.  It also uses the circles framelits, Pansy Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, and the Little Leaves Sizzlits.  I think this card is so beautiful.  It's simple yet elegant in my opinion.  I love it!  The colors used on this card are Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Night of Navy, and Always Artichoke.


I hope you enjoyed today's card as much as I did.  I think it's a great April/Spring card.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll see you tomorrow!  I'll have some birthday stuff to share, as it's my son's 2nd birthday tomorrow!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment