Sunday, February 2, 2014

Heart Sour Cream Containers

Hello!  I found an easy tutorial on my favorite blog by demonstrator Jenni Pauli on how to make these sour cream containers into heart shaped ones for Valentine's Day.  Jenni made some really cute ones, and I was so excited to case them!  You can view her blog at: www.paulinespapier.de to see her tutorial for the sour cream containers.  Here's my take on them:


I made these super quickly with the new Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack.  The papers are already cut to size for this project, and all you need is some Sticky Strip or Multipurpose Liquid Glue from Stampin' Up! to finish them off.  I decorated them with a mini clothes pin, a tag stamped with the Tags 4 You stamp set in Blushing Bride, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle punch punched out of Costal Cabana Cardstock, Small Heart Punch in Real Red, and some of the 1/8 Silver Ribbon.  I had fun making these and hope you enjoyed today's post!  Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment