Saturday, February 15, 2014

Last Valentine's Share

Hello!  I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday!  Sorry about my late post yesterday!  I had created the post the night before, and had scheduled it to post early yesterday morning, but I guess I didn't do something right, because I just noticed it didn't show up until late that evening.  Sorry about that!  Anyway, here are my last few pictures to share of things I gave away for Valentine's Day this year.

 I babysit my next door neighbor's newborn, and thought it would be nice to make something cute for them from their little girl.  Here's what I came up with yesterday morning, in less than 5 minutes.  I love when things just fall into place quickly!  I inked up her feet and stamped them inside the card so that her parents would remember forever how small and sweet she once was.  I think this is card is a 'keeper' if you know what I mean!

I also made more sour cream treat containers and another card, but I guess amidst my busy day doing fun Valentine stuff, I forgot to take pictures of the card.  Here are the containers.


 I came across this sweet stamp while helping a friend of mine make valentines and thought it would be perfect for a valentine treat!  I'd never used the stamp before and had been dying to use it on something.  I think this was a great fit for the stamp!

Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment